Saturday, August 22, 2009

About Jiraiya Tsunade And Orochimaru

To start my blog i will go with Jiraiya Tsunade And Orochimarufrom Naruto series.

A few months back I downloaded a neo geo emulator with 100+ games. I was testing one game after another and stumbled upon Kabuki Klash. It had three characters named Ziria Tsunade and  Orochimaru and interestingly Ziria is a sage who uses frog techniques and its home stage is a frog temple. Tsunade is a little girl with super human strength and uses slug techniques to fight And Orochimaru uses snake techniques to fight.

Also another game I played on Xbox 360 named Tengai Makyou had these same characters with same techniques.

Later I found that these three Sanins of Naruto series were indeed inspired by these games.



3 comments:

  1. I noticed that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, those characters where from a very old japanese folk lore, wherein Jiraiya a toad mage, fell in love with Tsunade, a snail princess and had to fight orochimaru, a snake magic user which is also his former disciple

    ReplyDelete